| Insted


Insted students had a day off due to smoke build up.

This morning the building where Insted’s school is located was evacuated due to smoke build up. The smoke was caused by an electric fault in the basement of the building, but is now taken care of.
No one was hurt and the fire department of Chamonix has analysed the air quality and says it is now safe to use the premises again.

We hope that our students had a nice day up on the mountain, looking forward to see everyone tomorrow as usual.

/Team Insted


Smoke build up at Insted, everyone is safe.